Thursday, January 2, 2014

Book promotion: a mystery wrapped in an enigma and likely lodged in cyberspace

More than 100,000 students in grades 1-12 are involved in robotics activities each school year - worldwide. How do I reach them as a potential audience for my creative nonfiction book about the fuel?  Dunno, but I'm going to give it my focus for 2014. Enough people that I trust have read Dread the FRED since it's November 23 launch and gave excellent reviews, that I'm encouraged to throw much more energy into promoting the book. I believe in the book, the story about real people who overcame huge obstacles to reach a goal they didn't even dare dream of, that I'm devoting precious time and energy into yet another new area. Promotion. This is a mysterious area, a little scary, but not totally daunting. I'm sure I'll make some wrong turns, but eventually, I will reach my goal.
Stay tuned.

No comments: